Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Guys,

I think over 1.1 million shares covering in the past 45 days on NO Material news to drive the stock higher is a fantastic sign for us shareholders.

I honestly feel sometimes it's those guys that are shorting and covering that really know what's going on inside of some of these companies, look at GTAT on the Nasdaq, despite what the company was saying, their short position increased to a massive amount of shares, only to prove the shorters right as the company "surprised" the investment community by not being the screen cover of choice (sapphire glass) for the iphone6, the company went bankrupt, the shorters had that played perfectly and made out like bandits.

This is why I feel it's great for us longs that the shorters are getting out of the way, it clears the runway ready for takeoff, there will always be some pessimists out there through their reading of the "charts" or "tea leaves" or whatever they do to determine a short position.

Again, and sorry to repeat myself, but over 1.1 million shares covered on no significant news, the sharks are leaving this pool and that makes me feel a whole lot better!

SP

New Message
Please login to post a reply