Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Been invested for six years. I do realize that a great deal is going on, especially considering the magnitude of the change in the industry that our tech provides. It is a major shift in thinking, processes, and application. I also get that NDA's may prohibit some disclosures, and that we must be very cautious about releasing anything that may jeopordize the tech and the IP.

Adding the quality people around the table has been awesome. PC has done an excellent job in getting us this far. I have no doubt Poet is being noticed throughout the industry.

Regardless, we have not had a "solid" corporate update for some time. We have not had a milestone knocked off for nearly six months.

I am sorry, unless there is imminent major news, (which I hope there is), we need to have an update as to status of the milestones and other corporate happenings, like how is the BAE situation progressing, like overall industry feedback. There seems to be much to say that is not considered material. It is time unless............

Jul 07, 2015 10:26AM
Jul 07, 2015 11:48AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply