Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Biggdan, way to go. that's using the old noggin'

while we don't know yet for sure if its PNP selling today, it does make sense, and further fuels my observation that "with friends like these...who needs short sellers"

also, we find ourselves in the very situation that I attempted to discuss 3 weeks ago: July 1 has passed, and now the chickens are getting nervous. at that time I outlined a small program for buying the weakness. I must admit, last week support held very well and I was buying the strength (really small beer).

with all the macro drama, not to mention a strange confluence of events today: united airlines, zero hedge, and NYSE all go down on the same day. gosh, if I were a cynical guy I would think that some dark forces were testing their black ops capabilities...

anyway, cheers to all those in the community that are keeping their head and perhaps taking some kind of advantage of the present situation. its out of our control, so we either prepare and adapt, or die.

coming full circle, I wish I HAD some other investments to sell to buy more PTK!

New Message
Please login to post a reply