Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

But with all due respect its not a difficult task to exercise warrants that are far into the green like the ones you hold.

This is true, but more so if someone exercises their warrants and immediately sells them for profit. This is not the case here, so there is still risk (possibly small risk, but a large sum of money at risk). This speaks to investor confidence in this case.

Often before a significant rise in SP, there is a shake-out, and I suspect this is happening right now to some people as they get nervous. Part of the process, but it won't include me.

Personally I am holding until there are indications of issues (I have not seen anything of significance yet, in fact the opposite), and this does not include lack of news. There is nothing new of concern for me, and I do realize there is risk involved.

Good luck all, I am off to catch some rainbow trout (more like have lots of beers), so when I get back in a couple of weeks, hoping to see a much higher SP, time will tell.

Icon president Re:
Jul 13, 2015 08:47PM
Re:
Jul 13, 2015 08:58PM
Jul 13, 2015 09:28PM
Jul 13, 2015 10:45PM
Jul 13, 2015 11:11PM
Jul 13, 2015 11:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply