Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: When ever I see this,,,,,,,,,,,,I know the. Splicertrock
I had to chuckle at the fact you think I might be a trader or a broker and I can assure you I'm not. Also, Not sure what you were implying by the Pink Floyd comment ( although I do like them ) so I'll just leave it at that. As for the system being corrupt, (maybe that's a strong word) I'm not the only one who believes the SP is manipulated in such a way as it scares people ( the sheep ) into selling. It's sickening that it happens and yes I know that's how the market works but the fact it happens routinely just plain and simple seems unfair to the average Joe trying to make a buck on the markets. I'm not naive enough to believe that the people who are in power ( generally well off individuals) don't make rules to benefit themselves or their cohorts, it's been going on for decades and will always happen. I'm an average Joe trying to have an investment pay off so he can better his life. I don't like the cards stacked against me but I know they are and I have to be smart about it. PS. I'm not sure that calling people who " don't have as much " LAZY. Kind of a stretch and people should take offense to that comment. Cheers to us both and lets both hope for some Poet news soon Crzyhors
New Message
Please login to post a reply