Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
To each your own. You have your methods and I have mine. I sleep well at night and am at peace. I do want to make one correction. I never made a prediction that the stock would not get to $1 .75. That's a ridiculous statement. I simply stated that no one here knows for sure. To suggested self-serving is ignorant and misleading. Internal health of stocks is very real . How people spend their money and invest tells you a lot about stock. That's why there's computer systems and algorithms that make millions off of how stocks trend. I have not told anyone on this board to sell their stock. And I will never do that. That's everyone's personal decision. If you're comfortable with your position and your view, then great. Don't feel it's always necessary to comment on people who have a different perspective than you. Let it be. That's the point of sharing perspectives.
New Message
Please login to post a reply