Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"Posted in Off Topic"

No wants to hear people’s views who are here for just a trade except for people who can gain by it. You know people like you who just showed up. This is a unique crowd of investors who share a vision that has been created through time and trust.

Let’s see the history of your posting and maturity of time here on this forum. The due diligence the understanding before you make determinations of what this forum is or is not.

There is a reason why this forum has so great a following and it is because it is not allowed to be infiltrated by those who will plant the seeds of doubt so carelessly.

I will no longer post anything that could be construed as negative on this site, even if it's simply an objective perspective grounded in traditional technical analysis. Although key technical factors (such as money velocity, accumlation/distribution, and volume) are absolutley relevant with a small cap stock, it is clear that my persepctive is not welcomed. In fact, I feel partly responsible for the the 15% price drop on INTC because of my chart calling a short term top on the exact day... But I appreciate the number of private messages that I've received. If you want any of my TA insights (which is loose voodoo, 100% rear looking, and no indication of future performance), please reach out to me. I'm more than happy to share a perspective. I am not a basher or careless by nature, but want to respect what the intention of this board is. So best of luck with investing and I'll be back when the charts are bullish and supportive of an extended up trend. Until then, cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply