Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hub Leaders,

How can this post by leafs 67 go unchallenged?? I'm not a SH imposter, shorter, or a basher- and have been very clear about my objective POV from day 1. I don't provide analysis to mislead but to show a clear objective opinion of "what is". If it isn't received well by others because it highlights a risk, I'd encourage them to dismiss it and follow their own criteria for investing. But to discredit and defame because it isn't 'in line' with the vocal minority should be discouraged. Otherwise a double standard will persist that will always prevent this forum from being everything that it could be.

"RVH said: Agora admins have been made aware of the situation, and should be dealing with Troufy & Co's en-masse downvote antics accordingly.

I certainly hope so, my rating has been downgraded recently from taking on the SH imposters (PizzaPizza1000, ChartPOV, PoetSolution, Powered by Poet etc.)"
New Message
Please login to post a reply