Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi All,

You won't recognize my name as I haven't posted before (well maybe once), however, I am a frequent visitor to the forum, read almost every post and I have something to ask. If you were the one in control of the release of material news for POET and you recognized the fact that there was going to be another month or two of selling in order to create the cash for all of the warrants (9 millions or so) in September, would you be in any hurry to release said news to the market knowing that any strength would likely just be sold into? Something tells me the answer is no, and therefore I think we should be prepared for nothing from the company for at least another month, maybe longer. As a shareholder I would not want the news of the milestones or partnerships used to be sold into to excercise warrants because then what's left after that to propel the stock? But maybe I am missing something?

Thanks to all of you who have put so much effort into this forum.

New Message
Please login to post a reply