Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Brightech, i understand this and the recent developments are exciting, but to take something that a guy with no inside knowledge wrote, off of twitter nonetheless and run with it for days and days on the board was ridiculous.

This is just one example of many times we have a NR or a message from Chris and people either take the entire message out of context or highlight one word and ignore the rest of the sentence.

I'm just saying it would be wise if people took the time to actually read things and understand them before running away on incorrect information. Such as the past few days with the licensing.

OT, I am really upset I hesitated on doubling down on my flippers at the low. Good news is my original ones are almost in the black again lol. Congrats to those that pulled the trigger near the lows!

New Message
Please login to post a reply