Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yo.

I think we could avoid many of these uncomfortably aggressive discourses if we cut to the chase... talk turkey, so to speak. I think the Agoracom POET Forum is a Poet Fan Club. I for one (granted, my moniker is Sir Hope-a-Lot. Just know this, I have to live with that for the rest of my life. Fortunately, Im getting older every day so... where was I...) have been particularly moved by Dr. Taylor"s Empire Club video. I have been similarly moved by interviews of Ajit Manocha. I'm long POET. You bet I am. I want this little upstart to rock the world. So, there it is, I've said it. This is a Fan Club. And if you come to the club with obtuse questions that throw a shadow on the integrity of POET Technologies (not that I'm saying anyone does that), then I guess you better have your f*****g ducks in order. All IMHO of course, but I think somebody had to say it like it is.

GLTA

P.s. I believe I'll take some kind of heat for this but... well, there it is.

New Message
Please login to post a reply