Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Junkers87, I find no fault with anyone for this belief: "When I see a NR that says we have a deal with a certain company ,then I will believe there is a deal.."

A typical business motto "In God we trust, all others pay cash". While trust may not pay the bills, much of business today operates under this premise. That is why we all carry a wallet full of credit cards.

There has been a lot of POET information collected on this forum. Every investor must decide for themselves if the information points in the direction (or dot connects) giving them a warm and fuzzy feeling. Perhaps comparable to religion, I can not prove to you God exists and you can not prove to me he doesn't. In sports you often observe a losing team slip into the shadows, rarely banging a drum about some adversity beyond their control affecting the outcome. If you think you are losing with the POET stock then lose gracefully and slip into the shadows. Curiously, we only hear a loud ruckus from investors that continue to belly ache about POET and lack of news. Believe in whatever you may, your choice is yours to make. But please spare the forum the histrionics.

New Message
Please login to post a reply