Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

http://www.state.gov/p/sca/rls/rmks/2015/245769.htm

Excerpt:

It is also why there is such a buzz around the PM’s visit to San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Because we know that one of the things that brings the U.S. and India closer is our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship that define our two societies. There is much excitement about the potential of a technology partnership between our two countries that brings about a new growth model focused on innovation and technology to usher in cleaner, more sustainable and more inclusive models of economic growth.

I was just in Silicon Valley last week, meeting with the folks that are at the forefront of the latest tech and innovation revolution – the entrepreneurs, scientists, and investors that are conceiving, developing, and scaling the technologies of tomorrow. I went to Silicon Valley to explore how the Valley’s technology, capital, and innovation ecosystem can be a game-changer for India’s economic development – and give heft to how the United States and India jointly address the world’s most vexing challenges.

Prime Minister Modi’s visit provides an opportunity to explore how new technologies can help India secure reliable electricity for hundreds of millions of its people, build clean, safe and smart cities, provide the opportunity for a quality education, and much more.

In all of my meetings I found that American businesses are very eager to partner with India to find new solutions to these perennial problems.

New Message
Please login to post a reply