Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

http://fortune.com/2014/11/17/top-10-research-development/

A great article from 2014, and yes some of these are not tech related. Merely an illustration of whats out there in the budgeting of these research variances. The one that stands out to me over say the obvious Google, Samsung and Microsoft is Intel's budget on R and D.

My question again is, upon reveal, how long till they shift to our way of thinking ? How much do they throw at it ? Will they realize the folly of their ways and then "buck up" for a licence .....a piece of the action ?

My thought is that PC, Ajit, Suresh and Subhash have this questioned answered and the solution well in hand.

Ask any Cubs fan what its like to be on the bottom, then overlay that concept on an entity that has had its way and control of an entire industry for 30+ years. That will have to adapt or either dwell in the basement...or more extremely...."die".

"Disruptive" ? .................We "ain't" seen nothng yet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply