Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

OK... :S

This morning hurt considering I expected a more positive reaction considering POET is now engaging wafer suppliers. That tells a lot, though it doesn't tell us when. I also would have assumed the partners or those licensing the technology would be engaged in that activity. Leaves me confused.

The big question. What happened with the milestones? They were supposedly requested by potential customers/partners so how could they just decide that they are no longer relevant. What happened behind the scenes and did something fall through? A better part of a year was spent working on those milestones. Time is money and did they spend their time doing the wrong thing? Was the customer not satisfied with the results? Arghh.. I doubt we will ever find out, but is concerning that months went by and we didn't hear anything.

In my experience with investing, whenever a company comes out with a new strategy or game plan, its because the old one didn't work out and they will never tell you that directly in a news release. Instead they will focus on the new strategy. This, in my opinion, is why the market is reacting in such a way. Also likely because Pinetree dumped a bunch in the morning and set panic off on the rest of retail investors. That and the fact that at this point, heading into the later part of 2015, we are supposed to be talking about signed deals, revenue and an uplisting, and instead we are thrown a promise of a new plan at the end of September with monetization in 2015 now completely up in the air as we don't have enough information.

Pinetree likely had enough of this and dumped a bunch more this morning.

I know one thing, this has been one painful journey but I still believe the end result will be worth it for those that can hang on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply