Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I try not to over analyze or put words between lines that aren't really there, but yesterday's release was huge for us longs. Yet the meat and potatoes were buried between financials, and GT's revised role. Even how the NR was titled, showed up on my phone as "PT Files Interim Financial Statements..." which is NOT the truly significant information.

Why would such eagerly anticipated news be muted?

Then I revisit all the "stealth mode" talk and how anal big tech is about spilling any beans or giving clues to media about what's going on. And I get that, because of the old addage "you only get one chance at a first impression."

Other companies with lesser product would be beaming the big news from this release like floodlights, and rewording and flowering the copy. POET isn't. At least not now. And I think that has everything to do with how close they are, and who they are close with.

New Message
Please login to post a reply