Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This questioning about Peter Copetti's honesty is outrageous.

This entire BB needs to remember that if it was not for Copetti (+ Benadiba) this company would have fallen over the finacial cliff and into the abyss a long time ago. It would not exist today. We as investors would have lost everything.

Yet here we are in rock solid financial shape, with a new management team that we can boast about and POET on the cusp of being rolled-out.

Some on this BB make me sick with anger questioning PC's integrity.

PC would have made those NASDAQ comments based on the information and feedback from his senior team at that time.

Now consider this.

Our new CEO joined POET the day before the AGM.

As is usual (and has been mentioned on this BB before), when a new CEO joins a company (especially a disruptive tech start-up) all major public communication ceases until at least the Strategic Business Plan is reviewed, refreshed, agreed and signed-off by the BoD.

That process can easily take anywhere from 60 - 120 days. And as it would happen, Suresh has confirmed that he will reveal this plan and update the market around the end of September. So around 90+ days from joining. That checks out with me.

So PC mentioned NASDAQ in June .... but Suresh started on June 11th. From that point on nothing would happen until the process mentioned above has taken place.

So whatever it was that made PC bold enough to make the NASDAQ comments, could very well be front and center, and ready to go; imminent if you like. Perhaps whatever it was / is needed a few tweaks by our new CEO as well.

I cannot wait until this temporary Pinetree / overhang phase is burned out and behind us and the New Masterplan is revealed and deals in due course.

Then perhaps, all the BS about questioning PC's integrity will never be heard again.

By the way, it was PC who brought Ajit on board.

It was Ajit who subsequently brought Suresh and Subhash on board.

We owe a great deal of respect to Mr. Peter Copetti.

ST

New Message
Please login to post a reply