Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It's not luck, but a higher degree of probability that TA calls out...

I have reentered the stock, purchasing at $0.74 on the way down. I used $0.60 as my line in the sand and it never triggered. I too am hoping for a string of green days and a quick rise up, but only talked about retesting to help manage expectations.

Self-fulfiling? I believe we've already gone that road before. But, just in case that's a real possibility, I posted the below chart:Price Objective $20 Share!

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PTK.V&p=W&yr=3&mn=0&dy=0&id=p82258836388&a=413841744

For what it's worth, everyone should just lighten up a bit and not take everything said so seriously. We're having a conversation and everyone has a right to contribute. What you choose to take to factor into your investment decision, so be it- but at the end of the day, we're all on the same side- aren't we?

Wishing everyone a great next couple of weeks. Should be a bumpy ride in the markets - keep calm, keep perspective- cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply