Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
"Yes, I have a negative view of the new management until they can demonstrate they are any different than the last lot. Who did NOT deliver anything"

That Is seriously harsh Sigma. To say they delivered nothing is really not true. They did guide us to this point which in my opinion is very healthy. The new management have excellent pedigree, hired by PC and AM, who incidentally PC convinced to join in the first place. The finances are in a good state and most of all, the tech has been developed and demonstrated to a lot of very influential companies. By the sounds of it this is baring fruit as we speak.

If they had done nothing, we would not be having these discussions and Ptk would be calling in the administrators. The only thing that the old management didn't achieve, was revenue in a timeframe that satisfied sharehlders, and an SP to match. But in my opinion, they put in some excellent groundwork and now the new team will prosper from it.
New Message
Please login to post a reply