Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Schnauser: Plans for commercialization are moving forward. I think it comes down to how you (or anyone else) feel about this PNP business. If you accept the story about their forced liquidation, then today's share price is irrelevant.

Agreed. My take is that the share price is fully disconnected from what is happening at the company.

Okay, we don't have a juridical proof of Paintree's selling, but it is a very plausible explanation. And it is the only one we have. I can't imagine there could be any other reason leading to such large sellings, without us knowing or at least having pondered it.

So, yes, it's Paintree and it doesn't have anything to do with the fundamentals. Regarding the latter, we got a very assuring update just last week. I don't know what else people expect. An "all is fine" message once per day or per hour?

New Message
Please login to post a reply