Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

If you need reassurance, think about it this way.

Our CEO left a very high level position along with some of the other acquisitions to the team that we've made very recently (I stress.... very recently).

Since coming on and even before signing on, they knew what they were getting involved in and what they would be working towards. Their options are completely underwater and they are making a fraction of what they were making prior to leaving their highly regarded positions at their previous companies.

Their previous companies are world leaders. They are young and not ready to retire (outside of Ajit) who’s role is more or less completed in forming a powerful management team along with PC.

Why would they leave their positions where they were making more money and had lots of power in multi-billion dollar companies? To come to POET and be unsuccessful within a few months? Think about this.

Nothing has changed within the past several months except additional progress. If there were warning flags or if what POET was attempting to do was impossible, then they would have just said no thank you and continued at their great, existing positions.

Something is in the works and many are losing patience. The only thing I am frustrated about personally is not selling and rebuying significantly more shares for the same amount. I imagine this is where most of the frustration lies on the board. Mazan and some others are getting frustrated and rightfully so. It’s taking long but look at what they are accomplishing. We’re not 2 years down the road from the boys joining the company and taking over, we’re like 2 months maximum. If it’s September or October or January when we start bringing in the cash then that is fine with me, so long as we continue on the path forward and upwards in what really matters. The technology which will lead to deals which in turn will lead to widespread market acceptance.

Just put on a google alert for PTK dropping 20% or raising 20% in a trading day and walk away from the screens. Or try and take advantage of the volatility a bit and get more shares. Or accumulate more. Just stop stressing so much about who is buying, who is selling. The games will be played regardless. No one important is selling and no one game changing is likely acquiring on the open market.

My 0.02$

Aug 21, 2015 11:57AM
Aug 21, 2015 12:00PM
Aug 21, 2015 12:22PM
Aug 21, 2015 12:30PM

Aug 21, 2015 12:32PM
Aug 21, 2015 12:49PM

Aug 21, 2015 12:52PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply