Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

We hit $2.80+ a few years back on nothing more than a possibility that was still years away.

Today we are presumably almost at the trigger point and free falling to $.70 with no sign of a parachute being pulled.

The company has a goal of obtaining a Nasdaq listing and allowed for a 1:5 reverse split, followed by a 1:3 reverse split to accomodate this. The stock suffered heavily because of these announcements and now is well below either of these being effective for their purpose.

This in itself was a very poor decision. You don't implement a plan like this (RS), hurting your own stock value, and then delay execution. These RS's shouldn't have even been on the table if they weren't absolutely ready to pull the trigger. Now they haven't had a mention in forever as they can't even be applied, but certainly played a part in driving us down to where we are today.

This may have been a poor decision primarily by previous management, but now allowing CV info that contains more info than they are willing to release in a news piece without providing anything to slow the free fall, it is beginning to shake many long term holders.

Regardless of their new time frame, they should address the current state of affairs. Some concrete tidbit. Not something that can be interpretted 20 ways. The end of September is still a ways away and under normal circumstances might be fine to expect some silence. When the stock has dropped 50% in a very short period of time, someone should address their supporters. Obviously 15+ millions shares didn't mind walking in the past few days, and you're delusional if you think all of them belonged to Pinetree.

I've sat on my hands even when we hit $.19, but now we should have enough info in the wings (that won't make or break a potential deal) to put out and at least keep this steady. I was also of the mind state of wait for the big news, but today's prices are beyond reasonable to sit by and do nothing when obviously acceptable news is/was available (CV info).

New Message
Please login to post a reply