Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Aug 21, 2015 03:42PM
Aug 21, 2015 03:44PM

Guys common let's stop sounding like chickens without heads here. The stock price is not where we want it to be. Though we haven't received much from management (clearly a frustration of mine as well), whatever we have received has been at the least neutral. The stock price has fallen because of (i) PNP (partially), (ii) macro dynamics, (iii) lack of update from management.

On Sheldon, there is NO WAY that he would be legally permitted to sell one share if he was aware of what was happening internally. Insider information works both ways guys; both if you know of an imminent positive revelation or a negative one. That said, I can't discount the fact that he isn't considered an insider. btw this has nothing to do with share count but more the fact that up until recently he resided on the board.

Sandman

Aug 22, 2015 02:04AM
Aug 22, 2015 11:13AM
Aug 22, 2015 02:29PM
Aug 22, 2015 04:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply