Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

......so any thoughts by the board on this:

"We are extremely pleased to be working closely with POET Technologies," said Dr. David Cheskis, Director of Optical Products at ANADIGICS. "With the industry's first 6-inch VCSEL wafer fabrication line, ANADIGICS is able to offer manufacturing excellence and scalability, helping POET Technologies achieve its volume, quality, and reliability goals for the Company's innovative opto-electronic devices."

POET Technologies intends to start transferring its proprietary technology to ANADIGICS' manufacturing operations in Warren, N.J. in the fourth quarter of 2015 and anticipates demonstrating integrated VCSEL prototypes in second quarter 2016.

"The new management team along with Founder & Chief Scientific Advisor Dr. Geoff Taylor, have assessed both internal and outsourced fabrication of POET's disruptive technology and feels that the quickest path to our commercialization goal is through outsourcing. The Board of Directors has fully endorsed the Company's strategy and the prospective path for lab-to-fab-to-commercialization," said Ajit Manocha, Executive Co-chairman.

I truly hope to get and honest and serious response to these questions.

i) What does this mean for revenues? Are we looking at 2016 now?

ii) Are there any other verticals that can lead to earlier revenues?

iii) What do we think of Anadigits? They seem small to me? Is this just someone we are partnering with for "demonstrating integrated VCSEL"?

Kind regards,

Sandman

Aug 24, 2015 11:17AM
Aug 24, 2015 11:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply