Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 24, 2015 05:00PM

payout far sooner and is now posturing for a greater voice and piece of the pie. ----He is no longer playing with amateurs...big boys/believers been sucking up the stock much of which was his ............no way will he be part of any future PP . If on the market-that I have to see. The guy has nothing to add to any company..hes a financier that's it and acts accordingly. By the way he has made his millions on ptk ...next !!!! The biggest damage he caused.....he put doubt in people that may have been believers at one time and his idiotic actions caused them to jump ship...unfortunate . Also--many more will be fliping this thing now but beware--ONE news release or a HALT and you will regret it So keep your hands in your pockets. ...nothing from me on sheldon / ibk anymore I have better things to do

New Message
Please login to post a reply