Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 25, 2015 04:40PM
Aug 25, 2015 08:23PM
Aug 25, 2015 08:24PM
Aug 25, 2015 08:31PM
Aug 25, 2015 09:43PM
Aug 25, 2015 09:52PM
Aug 25, 2015 10:16PM
Aug 26, 2015 05:19AM

The weakness with Chart POV's approach to writing here is that to accept the predictions of what he claims the charts are saying involves a significant degree of further work to judge the voracity of his findings.

Intelligence is only valuable if you can accredit the source of that intelligence.

I don't mind reading Chart POVs posts at all, but the value of Chart POV for me is much like Mystic Meg on UK TV, an attractive and mysterious source of amusement which is fun in itself but not for serious thoughts of consequence. I am sure being a Mystic Meg is not how C’POV would want to be perceived nor was it his intent in posting here.But the fact is that each of these posts, if they are to be believed, creates a dichotomy for each one of us, either believe what is said at face value or take time to evaluate what is said. This exercise alone may well amount to a source of disruption of the board.Just as much as the methods of the odd SH troll arriving here wishing to create distention in our ranks. I can see where FJ’s suspicions lie and he is right to question just what is C’POV’s purpose in making such predictions as well as their voracity.

I am sure C'POV is a fine chap or chapess and is entitled to a particular view as much as any of us, but given that we can all turn to official sources to view the chart information s/he claims, to make our own judgements and we should really do this anyway for completeness to check the veracity of such claims.

One wonders what benefit can possibly by achieved by allowing chart predictions on this board except to be treated lightly but I think C’POV means to be serious.

In conclusion, yes we can of course all press our internal ignore buttons but the predictive nature of the ‘POV’s findings means all such post should really come with the standard health warnings for the wary.However, I ask you, do we really want to sail around and around this disruptive buoy and allow such contention to continue as I am sure it will – on balance I think not.

C’POV should bow out from delivering chart predictions here apart from recommending us to view the source of his predictions so that we make our own judgement.Much as many here would point to an article of DD buy saying ‘I recommend Soandso’s article at:www.blanketyblank.com

sula

Aug 26, 2015 07:38AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply