Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

There is absolutely no need for a post like this Rex.

1. Price targets without an argument to back it up is pumping. Frankly, it makes you look bad and it makes the forum look bad. This forum has been through some rough times trying to give SP targets with much DD, try looking at posts from a year ago if you're interested.

2. Posts like these clutters the board to no end. If your goal is to get new retailers to buy?Keep the board clean, it's much easier for new people to find DD when it's not filled with posts like these. If your goal is to simply talk POET and dream? There's a wonderful Off Topic forum available to you.

http://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/off-topic

3. There's especially no need for posts like these twice a day or more. An enthusiastic or simple comment here and there doesn't hurt I guess, we all do it, but this is getting out of hand.

4. If you're looking for something to pass the time, read the link library, after your done with that, read it again. You'll find plenty of pertinent questions to ask and have a basis for your statements.

5. It's ok if there's a 6 hours window with no new posts on the forum, everyone's still alive, there's just nothing to talk about, the world still goes round.

6. "No one is showing me love" - respect is not given, it's earned. Go hangout in real life if you want people to love you, this forum is a poor substitute.

PTI will get there, we have an amazing team behind Geoff's vision. Everything will come in due time. We are all excited(most of us anyways lol) and would love to talk POET 24/7 I'm sure, but there's a difference between positive/neutral/negative contributions on this board, please try to keep that in mind.

Cheers,
Abel

New Message
Please login to post a reply