Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I have allowed myself to get excited about the next NR, or EC event, (I attended the TO EC event, cost me $800 to go, thinking I was about to see history and the announcement of monitization and lic agreements and revs, only to be left wanting.), or speaking engagement, or CIC, or new appointments, or, or, or. My skin has thickened so much from all of the lashes I have given myself through anticipation and then disappointment, that pumice stone just ain't cutting it any longer. I now sit like the proverbial Buddha; patiently waiting for concrete word from the company that we are now on the best path to monitization. I am firmly in Oggee and Rainer's Missouri camp now. Show us something to get excited about. We believe that it will come, but the years of POET foreplay without ultimate satisfaction makes Johnny a dull boy. Others can draw conclusions, connect "dots", make whatever conclusions about the use of a single word in a NR as proof that monetization is imminent, do what you all will, I will remain stoic. I have seen no reliable information to shake my belief that we will indeed see POET commercially. But I can not subscribe to suggestions by a few here of imminent earth shattering news. My target of September 2016 may in fact happen earlier. If so, great!! If not that's ok too. It will happen IMHO. The right team is in place to bring this revolutionary technology to market. I'll just sit back and watch it unfold, rubbing my Buddha. Good night all. Derek
New Message
Please login to post a reply