Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
CC
Oct 01, 2015 01:41PM
Oct 01, 2015 01:50PM

Most of us would like to see the sp take off. With what information we received from the CC we need not be concerned unless someone is in dire need of cash. The share price will take care of itself. Managment is not worried about sp at this time. They have a lot of irons in the fire. The share price may be low but POET was never in a better position than they are now. It won't take long for the investment world to realize this and they will come and some will try and steal your shares. We had a good idea yesterday that the market for POET would start out this way today. When it's ready it will run like a Greyhound. Just hold on to those shares. I feel more convinced than ever that each one of those shares will be worth $70 plus but I will be satisfied with $70.

I really think POET knows a lot more than they are saying and ,just a guess, but I think we'll soon hear about partnerships. How can we not? How can the industry not get involved? They just can't take that chance when billion of dollar come into play. Put yourself in their position and listen to that CC. If their not concerned they would have to be brain dead. If POET is well ahead of the curve as they say these companies will soon be beating down our doors. Just hang on for the ride.

Oct 01, 2015 02:29PM
Oct 01, 2015 03:04PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply