Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
CC
Oct 01, 2015 01:41PM
Oct 01, 2015 01:50PM
Oct 01, 2015 02:28PM

I'm a little surprised that you may have thought the SP would go up based on the CC. Over the last 12-18 months we have heard comments surrounding milestones, revenues, partners, NASDAQ, the TRAB all of which sounded great and would have had a huge bearing on business matters within POET if they would have had any substance to them. The market and those morons that trade and flip this stock were given a perfect opportunity to spin their daily magic for at least another 3 months so in all likelihood, we should prepare ourselves for the games which will be played knowing that it appears our technological process is moving forward albeit at a slower pace than what we would have liked.

ALL we know now is that our strategy is in a different direction. Not suggesting that it's right or wrong but it's different which is yet another delay in monetization. I'll give the new team (CEO and COO) a pass for making this determination but they're on record as saying "expect results" but even that is a little open-ended so we wait somewhat anxiously for a more "granular" report............just give the shareholders some details of what the heck is going on outside the technological aspect and ease up on playing the regulartory and NDA cards. That is getting tiring.

In terms of anything relating to the business activities, we are no further ahead. Sure we have $20.5 million in the bank which we are told will be sufficient for the anticipated burn rate for 8 quarters. But this came from the same person who made those comments about milestones, revenues, partners and the NASDAQ so pardon me for being somewhat skeptical.

Thank you for allowing me to vent, bash me if you will but the crazy speculation on every street corner based on unsubstantiated facts or documentation or public disclosure of any kind is also tiring.

And just one more thought, they (POET) claim that they are not aware of anyone else that is even remotely close to what POET has. What if those people out there are in super stealth mode themselves? Just a thought !!

Oct 01, 2015 03:04PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply