Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
May I suggest that revenue by way of........something, was anticipated by now by PC. It is very possible that one or more opportunities presented themselves but were turned down as the technology developed and the realization of the paradigm shift went from dream to reality - even within the minds of management as they really began to understand how POET could change the world. Hence the wild and crazy management additions and the now "delayed" revenue stream. They are building a company instead of selling out and running with a peanut profit. At last glance, these boys have options that are way under water. I would think some of the "older" team still with the company, may be in the money. I would think most could foresee the Pinetree debacle, and even the SI scenario. Yet I ask.....how many insiders sold over these months of declining SP? How many ran away with a good amount of cash? I am sorry, but like many longs here, perhaps they see the big picture and have confidence in our future. Maybe it is bigger than even they had envisioned. Guess I can wait a little longer.
New Message
Please login to post a reply