Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Not only is the share price cheap now, but there's also the Canada-US Exchange rate if you're a foreigner buying on the TSX.

I see the word "partnerships" being tossed around. Am I the only one that feels like partnerships in terms of one company taking a stake in POET would be a deviation from the new course? I think the BOD wants to be in complete control of this technology and own every aspect of it. Exclusive licensing at the front end, and royalties at the other.

They may have charted that course or explored the idea up to now, but I get this sense they have greater leverage being solely in control of the tech. And if they've allowed some tire-kickers to have a look at the potential, they've only created more appetite for customers in THE most competitive marketplace there is.

New Message
Please login to post a reply