Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks for the pm's guys. Yes, I'm still here, no I havn't sold any shares.

Just really busy with work, man's gotta eat.

What do I think about stuff and stuff?

I don't really have much to add that hasn't been said but here goes:

While I was admittedly disappointed initially with the CC, that was part my fault and part PTK's fault. That being said, I'm more confident than ever(equally less delusional, I'm hoping lol).

I think we've been sold the moon under PC.. And the CC finally showed us what's realistically in the cards for POET's near future. IMO, this company has never really had legitimate commercialization possibilities with previous management. This, I have openly stated before, but now I feel the CC confirmed my suspicions to a tee. I was a fool for investing in PTI before Ajit, but especially before Suresh & Subhash. This company didn't have a chance in hell before Ajit-Suresh-Subhash, IN MY OPINION. (<--- Yes that was my opinion)... I think the past team were chasing around milestones for legitimate NDAs but they didn't have a team with enough experience to implement the final stages and the chase was killing our company.

Suresh has a clear plan. We are FINALY being told that we have a product range in a defined market, are you feeling me on this one!? #exciting? ... Yes it might not be Iphones or Supercomputers just yet.. But some of the leading semiconductor executives who just so happen to be working for PTI have just declared they have every intention of replacing copper in datacom.

And THAT is what's going to make us appealing to investments & partnerships.

Before, POET had a personality disorder. Too many product possibilities, no direction, no leadership, no experience to deliver.

Now, we have the team, we have the experience to guide us to our goals and we have a defined vision.

We finally have a company who's defined enough we can present to large shareholders & potential partners and say "Yea, we're going to replace copper. Wanna talk about it?"

That is our path to building upon all of this potential.

The path Suresh is taking with PTI, is a very realistic approach. I trust that his timelines are very well thought out, him having plenty of experience managing projects for Global Foundries. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Suresh was working on 10nm at Global Foundries, he wouldn't of gone from 10nm at GF(the forefront of science) to work on friggin' vcsels if he didn't believe this to be a truly disruptive opportunity.

Remember what they said at the AGM: "Even if we could only achieve the standard vcsel benchmarks, we would still be very disruptive because of our inexpensive manufacturing cost."

They joined POET because of the greater potential, they're not just here for VCSELs, I can guarantee you that. However, IMO, they would have never joined if POET didn't have a legitimate-realistic-monetization-possibility, and that's what they presented us in the CC.

"While optics can dramatically lower power consumption, we haven’t seen any optical solution that has yet been cost-competitive with copper interconnects. The POET platform, when implemented, could change that – thus creating a discontinuity in traditional learning curves. We are providing a truly disruptive technology solution.”

And with that, I'm returning back to my low key status. Thanks for the kind words. I'll be back when there's something concreet to talk about. I am fully confident with my DD in this play, no need to argue about it on here every day, takes too much energy. You guys keep going around in circles, it's dizzying! Not going to lie, I'd delete 85% of the daily posts of this forum if it was up to me, hehehe! But I could care less about the day to day at this point. That being said, as always thank you for the great tidbits(you know who you are), I'll chime in with my own when deemed worthy.

I am very much looking forward to the coming months.

Cheers,
Abel.

ps: I am not saying anything negative about Dr. Taylor in my statements either, don't get it twisted. But there's a difference between science and products.

He gave us the science, now we have the people for the products.

New Message
Please login to post a reply