Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 14, 2015 02:37PM

Hey Jack

I feel your frustration Dude. I assume you are referring to Newton's first law: an object will continue in it's current motional state (although perhaps "e-motional state" would be a better choice of words) unless acted upon by some external force. Of course, you could also be referring to the third law: to every "action" there is an equal and opposite "re-action", since the gain of yesterday was erased by an equal drop today. I don't think you would be referring to the second law (F=Ma) since it would be a bit more difficult to explain the analagous connection.

With all the things we've heard since and including Sept. 30, it hard to believe there are still people willing to sell their shares of POET. Big pharma must have recently developed a new line of crazy pills.

GLAL

Oct 14, 2015 05:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply