Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

After coming on board in June he evaluated the entire company, examined the technology closely, and decided the path that he would forge.

Within 100ish days, he decided this tech was advanced enough to start the transfer of it's processes into a foundry.

He determined that he needed approximately 9 months for market ready prototypes.

So.. The tech is being transferred. It's legit, it works, it's confirmed.. Dr. Taylor can now move on to his other interests in POET:

I am thankful to the Board of Directors for its support. I am looking forward to concentrating on my primary mission, the uplifting of POET to a mainstream integrated circuit technology. To this end I will be providing technical input to the Board in the development and expansion of the POET IP platform”, said Dr. Taylor. Our CEO, Dr. Venkatesan, has joined the Board and has provided new meaningful and exciting ideas for the deployment of our technology. I will continue to advise the Board and liaise with Suresh on both technology improvement and implementation in new areas of focus. Both Suresh and I are increasingly convinced about the potential and applications of the disruptive POET platform as we set our sights towards commercialization. Transitioning Board responsibilities to Suresh, allows me to spend more time working on new technology and product applications.”

Suresh has started the foundery transfer process and the offices are merging in SV. So he has a technology that works, with great market potential, and he figured out it's path of least resistance..

If your tech is good enough to be in a foundry transfer like Anadigics, then you are presumably advanced enough for possibility of NRE revenue from other sources in your near future
, they have stated NRE possibilities many times before, has that changed for the better now with all these advances? Either way; you can expect revenue from your plan in 2016.

What's left to do?

Make this a reputable company by listing on the Nas, I would imagine. Go tell all your friends about it on a roadshow. Fix the business side of PTI for a quarter, after, when fully moved in the new office and your transfer is complete, you begin the demise of copper interconnects and your plan for world domination should come with it.

#ExpectResults

New Message
Please login to post a reply