Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I got into poet about 2+ years ago, after some pretty presistant suggestions from a couple very dear friends who have owned PTK for a lot longer. First my reason not buying POET was I am an OLD Mining guy and know nothing about Tech. Anyhow I finally bought a few, asked a friend who made his fortune getting his clients into AAPL, to check this out for me. He figured POET is the bees knees in tech ,and management. So to make a long story short I own a bunch*, and he and his clients own more than a bunch**.

*250k+

**1million++

The reasons have been stated on this board several times, the quality of managment, the Disruptive nature of this tech, Dr Taylor ect. Thanks to all the smart humans that do the awesome DD for this board you know who you are.

The reason for the road shows is to get the word out, we will see the results in the very near future, it will trickle in slowly at first then increase.

IMHO

Platium investors=US on this board and others that buy and hold for the big pay off.

Traders= small gains lunch money ect, not my style

Shorters=pond scum lower than used car salesmen, and politicians.

AS long investors we are trying to get companys to the point where they can produce, create wealth, jobs, and help our enviroment.

I have averaged down several times and am still down a bit, but not worried AT all and still love the folks that give me the tip lol.

just my 2 cents back to lurking

later griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply