Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

To my recollection one of Chris Chu's recent communications, before the change of IR firms, was to state that Q3 financials would be later than normal i.e. towards the end of the month. This coupled with the choice of holding the CC on the last day of Q3 has got my antenae twitching. Delaying publication of Q3 Financials would have been done for a reason as would chosing the final day of Q3 to hold the CC.

My gut feeling is that there is something that has to be revealed in the Q3 fincncials by right that our CEO did not want to admint too and would not have been compelled to announce at the CC since it was held on the last day of Q3, and would be otherwise stated in the publication of the forthcoming financials. He was playing for time.

Of course, the correct thing to do is to wait and see and put speculation aside, but being on this board has turned me into a synical old bugger (that's not rude this side of the Atlantic by the way, but apologies if it is in the Domininions and lost colonies of North America), so what's up - REVENUE fits the bill to my way of thinking as warped as it has become from so much information deprivation and synicism, the folly of investing in PTK I suppose.

Thoughts?

Sula

Nov 11, 2015 01:12PM
Nov 11, 2015 01:26PM
Nov 11, 2015 01:35PM
Nov 11, 2015 01:51PM
Nov 11, 2015 02:16PM
Nov 11, 2015 02:47PM
Nov 11, 2015 02:56PM
Nov 11, 2015 03:53PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply