Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yeah dcmd99, our sp has been knocked around by day traders and we do get undesirables with agendas to manipulate sediment here from time to time, so we've learned to be a bit cautious here. Some end up downright insultive but most, by far, are exceptioanlly fair and I might say very intelligent. I remember when I was new, and mentioned it in my first post. I got a nicewelcome aboard from a member and it really helped my confidence here. I was a bit nervious at first. You sound like you're on the level, and a doctor at that. I believe we have an extremely special company here, and have lots to look forward to. Welcome aboard. I'm sure you have good intensions as do the folks who stay on here. Extra good DD here, but we do run a tight ship to keep things civilized and on tract. We have some extra good Hub Leaders. Our company has extra good management too. There oughta be a book written about this whole thing once we reach fruition. We could be changing the world of computing. We're trying to be helpful and honest, and you can learn a lot here on the Forum.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply