Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Just speculating here ..as we know Apple has been in the picture with Poet through the Tony Blevins connection. And there was someone that posted an article that said Apple would possibly not be using there usual chip suppliers for the new I phone coming out. (I believe that is what I read.).I was wondering is Poet far enough along to be possibly trying to get Apples business for these chips. The consortium thing really sticks in my head. We have a deal with Anadics right. And Gaas labs has had dealings with Apple. If these chips had to be produced in a short period of time. Or maybe Poet signed an agreement with Anadics to prove that these chips could be made and they now need Gaas labs to scale up the production of said chips ....I maybe way off here and speculating far to much ..just thought I would put it out there for comment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply