Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

IMHO
All stock you buy is dead money unless, it is paying a dividend, or until you decide to sell
I was told by the new IR firm they would bring in retail buyers as well as institutional buying, so....disappointed so far

I phoned a couple guys from my past that live and work in silicon valley and asked them if they had heard of POET answer NO , they know Now
Ask not what POET can do for YOU ask what can I do for Poet... make some calls/emails let retail share holders know.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3ivK4eeO-1Qb3RRR0RHclpHSmc would be a good start.

Either you are a investor and believe in what Poet has and the Team will take us to the promised land which I do, and wait for the NR"s or Not
Your choice.

Until then I will wait for the CC in January 2016 to get a more "GRANULAR" idea of what is actually happening, instead of trying to guess and connect he dots.... just saying

Disrupt it and they come

later griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply