Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Anyone that sells POET shares to whoever it is that is demanding shares at this price is off their rocker.

Why these people have decided that .80 (or there abouts) is their entry point is anyone's guess, but it sure seems like that is what has happened.

Question is how long will the company withold news to allow these people to accumulate, because I'd bet 1000 shares right now that there is news, but they're not telling us so this accumulation can continue (and, perhaps, the final deals to be signed, sealed and delivered).

Time's getting short though; last CC was given 32 days advanced notice, and if that were to happen again we'd be well into Jan. before getting the next one. I suspect that news will start to flow early in the new year, but I've been wrong so many times it's embarrassing.

There seems to be endless buyers in this range, even with the company being diluted with shares issued...I suspect that will continue until the news comes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply