Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Not the most flattering write up on Stockhouse.

For me this article is so typical of media reporting and need not be too concerning for a very large majority of the members of this board. But I would like to make one observation which some may not like nor appreciate but I think it needs to be acknowledged simply because of the huge coincidence.

If you carefully read the content and specifically the following:

• "investors became frustrated with the lack of news since November." and,
  • "has had a hard history of not hitting targets"

Have you ever stopped to think about where these morons are getting their material ? This board has been a source of very rich DD and thought provoking ideas and to an extent interesting speculation but at the same time it has been a very disappointing site for whining, bitching and complaining about many things that are not material to the overall objectives of POET.

Have you ever stopped to think that if the posts were restricted to reasonably positive commentary, constructive DD and the like, these morons wouldn't have so much useless information to incorporate into their articles. At times, we are our own worst enemy and at times we are the greatest cheerleaders, let's show a little consideration to this as we march forward in 2016.

Now, before I get trampled, the article does in fact make a nice mention of the potential disruptive nature of what is behind the curtain.........geez, I wonder where that came from. Surely not their own DD.

Enough said, regards

Hogan

New Message
Please login to post a reply