Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Two years ago I went to the London International Boat Show for the first time with any real hope that I might be able to afford some of the sleek wares on display.

I too feel disappointed that the news I crave will be delivered later than anticipated, demanding yet more patience from what seems be a dwindling store of that precious commodity. I am sure most others feel this too, to some extent or another, and that's only natural and part of the human condition. But let us remember many others have endured and survived such circumstances in perhaps more compelling, urgent or even dire circumstances. Our wait is something we should be well conditioned to by now.

The truth is that we have everything to gain by PTI management doing the right thing, We must surely be more phlegmatic. Is there not some comfort in the management's decision, as only they have access to the realities and circumstances that led them to an appreciation of the factors involved and to come to the conclusion the right thing to do is to wait, play for more time before briefing us and interested others in where we stand, where we are going and what we are to achieve and when. Is that not what is meant by more granular as I have not fully understood the concept to date.

Frankly, the emotional response displayed today is really of no consequence, thankfully, and we should stop beating ourselves, and others, up and proceed in the belief our astute CEO concludes there are good reasons why this is the wrong time to brief shareholders . Six more weeks will pass as quick as any other in the post OPL period.

My Christmas present from the Mehmsahib was two tickets for us to visit the Morgan factory in Malvern.

http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/

I have a notion she rather fancies herself in a Morgan driving around my beautiful Wales, hood down, headscarf and sunglasses on, looking all the Sussex Belle she actually is with the cut glass stadard southern counties accent et al.

Methinks it's time to dream a little and remember some of the value that POET Potential may have for our lives in the not too distant future.

Time will soon pass.

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply