Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

From Paragraph three of this latest NR, Dr. S.V. speaking: "To build on our recent successes working together, we formalized this supply agreement to enable further acceleration of our program.” (my bold).

Does this not, in fact, suggest that things are further along than has been publicly known.

My thanks to Jazzpa and Mo for getting on this so quickly (it looks like Mo was cutting and pasting while Jazzpa was posting) I get up every day between 6:00 and 7:00 and then, between 8:00 and 8:30, I check Agoracom to see if anything new has hit the airwaves. What a great way to start the week.

Thanks to Mackwheaton for the very informative links regarding the differences between MOCVD and MBE.

And thanks to our hub leaders for the very ordered guidance as we wandered through the wilderness.

Good luck all Longs!

Yip, Yip, Yipee!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply