Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Think tantric investing! Instead of lasting for 3-8 hours with your lover, you are able to keep it up for years for PTK. . 3,4,5 years? Think of the release you will experience once PTK finally explodes. One has really needed brass balls to stay in for this long. Who knew brass balls could turn a shade of blue? I didn't. Lucky for all of us here, we have collectively supported each other in the most unique ways. Gently stoking our keys and creating every emotion possible for others. All the while hoping for the ultimate words to be lustily panted, "REVENUES!!!!!" Never before in our lives have we had a lover....um....investment like PTK. A tease for years, but promising otherworldly experiences. I am eagerly fidgeting in my seat, thinking thoughts that beguile me. 50 shades of POET please! Just be gentle. We are all a bit sore from our time over that barrel. Unless, you like that of course. Wake up the gimp!! No judgement here. The curtain closes for act twelve as the bango and guitar battle from Deliverance. Fade to black. Regards. Derekwpg.
New Message
Please login to post a reply