Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jan 17, 2016 02:01PM

Poetry_n_pain: Now shares bought 2014 and on are mostly underwater..so a lot of newer investors..me included, while we have not been waiting that long...we feel more finanacially as we have lost a fair deal of capital....when you are heavily underwater you have a lot less patience.

While I understand your sentiment, I'd like to point out that from a purely logical point of view, the prospects of POET Technologies (company and stock) do not depend on how long anyone has been invested or how much he paid per share.

The only question is whether there is a difference between the current share price and a forecasted future share price. Following the DD that has been done on this board, I would say that such a difference exists, that it is to the upside, and that it is very significant – to say the least.

Sure, it is annoying to be in the red and to know you could have bought cheaper. But it would be even more annoying to sell out of frustration and then see this baby taking off.

Jan 18, 2016 01:39PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply