Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I have had a few pm exchanges and read several times on the board the concern of a lowball offer taking POET out before its true potential is realized. At the same time, there have been multiple references to the P1 and P2 that were speculatively utilized to identity a fair market value for our non-revenue, non-production research company. Well, as we enter this newest phase of development, could we not employ the services of the Pellegrino group once again? If such a lowball offer was ever presented,even after the first product is into the market, would this not be an effective methodology of identifying a fair market value? This, I feel, is what has kept us from being gobbled up in the past and will ensure we will not be taken out unless the offer is deemed fair and reasonable. As far as I know, that number keeps climbing weekly as we continue developing our IP and secure the initial steps into manufacturing. Blue sky above(soon) and blue ocean below. IMHO of course. Good day everyone. Derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply