Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Not sure how it would foil POET's progress in any way.. As per last NR we contrated them for a prototype run, that's it that's all. Companies do this frequently without their IP being compromised, there are safegards in place with things like "PDKs" & "TDKs". Ajit Manocha is one of the pioneers of keeping IP secured in 3rd party situations(ie: Global Foundries/Foundry 2.0 Model). Also, from what we heard from Rainer, Suresh wants to show something* at the CS International Conference March 1st, I believe this is what Anadigics is working on, so it should be completed at the end of this month, long before any of these buyouts could potentialy affect POET. The only way this could really affect us, IMO, is with the possibility of II-VI wanting to incorporate POET's IP into their products with the Anadigics Fab, as it is a very easy transition for full market production. But then again maybe I'm not paranoid enough..

Sorry about that guys, got ahead of myself*

New Message
Please login to post a reply