Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

All-

I have been more watching than participating in the forum lately. This said, I am still very much "fully" invested in POET and very enthusiastic for the future prospects for the company and our collective wealth.

Here are a few of my thoughts:

-We have the right leadership - I 100% believe this. I am very impressed and very confident in their strategy and ability to execute.

-POET is 100% on track with the new plan set out last Sept. In fact POET is clearly diversifying and expanding their markets earlier than i thought.

-Similarly, multiple streams of stream are clearly forming. POET is engaging with potential partners and customers on various technologies for monetization NOW. This will allow for parallel development of POET enabled solutions in 2016, setting POET up for an excellent Q4 2016 + 2017.

-It appears NRE is close. This will provide great NR, in addition to funds and defined future revenue stream the investment community will be able very interested in.

-The current share price of any stock is the market's "take" or opinion on the future predicted value of the company, starting at the prospects for 6 months out, extended out to longer term. It is the 6 months that i want to highlight here. IF the investment community sees a compelling revenue growth (event) opportunity that is developing with some level of certainty, and approaching the 6 month before that event - the stock will begin to rise in anticipation of this event - chasing this revenue. Provided there is enough exposure to this information, it is almost a sure thing.

The Net: As deals and end market solutions develop and are announced for POET over the next 2 quarters, we will see the money start to come into the stock, pre-revenue. It is inevitable.

- I do believe the leadership team is telegraphing that there some very interesting NRE and relationships that being formed in the short term. The fact that SV is forgoing the conference to lock in and execute these activities in the short term, speaks volumes.

We are in tremendous shape as POET shareholders. Be very confident and assured in your investment this morning. All we need to do now is sit back and watch this movie happen.

TechGC

Feb 17, 2016 09:06AM
Feb 17, 2016 09:38AM
Feb 17, 2016 09:44AM
Feb 17, 2016 09:46AM
Feb 17, 2016 09:54AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply