Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

So, did anyone else notice how Suresh and Subhash pronounced TRAB? They pronounced it with two sylables. T-RAB. I've always pronounced it with one sylable since the acronym makes an easily pronounceable word in english. Would the word be difficult to say in Suresh's and Subhash's mother tongue? I think not, since their english is flawless.

Now... if one were a person on the lookout for coded messages, which I'm not, one might speculate that the "T" was separated from the rest of the acronym, because it is "special"... it has a dual function. T for "technology" ...and T for "Tony".

I know such long-reaching interpretations would get a person in trouble, so, like I said, I'm not inclinecd to believe Suresh would be sending coded messages to the shareholders. That would be too Holmesian for me. Still, it was an interesting pronunciation.

GLAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply